Boom Type EWP Training Sydney

In order to operate a Boom Type EWP in Sydney; you need a High Risk Work Licence from the New South Wales SafeWork. You can get the required licence by completing a EWP Training Course from local recognised training organisation. Make sure, your EWP Licence completes all the basic requirements as per the set standards.

Contact name : Steven Smith
Price: $70
Phone: 1300668141
Place : Sydney
Publish Date : 01-06-2018
Item displayed 14 times

 The advertiser is entirely responsible for the content of this classified ad.

Contact Steven Smith: Boom Type EWP Training Sydney





Confirm your message isn't a spam

Send me an email with links for managing my ad