Natural Lice Treatment with Non Toxic Lice Products

Head Lice are an absolute headache (no pun intended). Just a hint of their presence and we rush, head-over-heels, to the nearest dispensary buying the costliest lice shampoo we can find. But before you decide to dump that toxic waste on your child’s head, why don’t you stop and take a look at the ingredients listed. These shampoos contain pesticides like permethrin that the lice have now become resistant to and instead are just harmful for our kids. Look for Non-toxic Lice Products, as they are made of natural ingredients and essential oils. They aren’t harmful and will rid you of those lice without harming anyone but the bugs.
For more details visit at: -

Contact name : benita willis

Phone: 8885423292
Place : Sydney
Publish Date : 25-06-2018
Item displayed 13 times

 The advertiser is entirely responsible for the content of this classified ad.

Contact benita willis: Natural Lice Treatment with Non Toxic Lice Products





Confirm your message isn't a spam

Send me an email with links for managing my ad